McCormick Place West Building
The West Building was designed for flexibility and convenience. Highlights include:
- Hall F that provides 460,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Sixty one meeting rooms providing a total of 250,000 square feet of space
- The Skyline Ballroom - Chicago's largest ballroom – 100,000 square feet – divisible into 5 rooms and providing extensive pre-function areas
- A spacious and green rooftop garden available for receptions
- Two registration areas
- A central transportation center that brings visitors into a central facility location
Click on a level for details
Would you like to take our survey?
This survey is anonymous. If you have questions, please use our Contact Us form.
Was This Information Helpful?
What additional information can we provide to make this more helpful?
Thank You for Your Response!