Service & Guidelines
Exhibitor Bill of Rights
Exhibitor Bill of Rights
ASUV Program –
Food & Beverage
First Time Exhibitor
Automobile and Small Utility Vehicle (ASUV) Program – Personal Vehicle Loading/Unloading
The McCormick Place ASUV program is available at predetermined dates and times as provided by Show Management.
Participating in the ASUV Program
McCormick Place encourages Exhibitors to participate in the ASUV program using one of the options listed below. When participating in the ASUV program, only specific types of vehicles can be used to transport exhibitor material to the exhibitor area. Also, only specific types of transporting devices can be used to transport booth material to your booth space on the show floor. These specific vehicle types and transporting devices are noted below.
Self-Loading/Unloading ASUV at Exhibition Hall
• Only a registered Exhibitor is qualified to participate in the ASUV program.
• Check-in for exhibitors will take place at the Marshalling Yard Office (3050 S. Moe Drive) where drivers will receive an ASUV Pass and will be directed to the designated ASUV dock in the correct exhibit booth building. You will not be allowed access to the dock without a Dock Pass.
• While parked in the dock, Exhibitor staff must work as team of at least two people and one person must remain with the vehicle at all times.
• Vehicles must be unloaded within a 20 minute period.
• Exhibitor or Exhibitor's employees are defined as any person who has been employed by the exhibitor as full-time employee for a minimum of six months before the show's opening (be prepared to provide proof of full-time employment status upon request).
• If your vehicle does not meet the criteria below, you will need to follow Marshaling Yard instructions for truck check-in (material handling charges will be based on published kit rates).
Types of vehicles approved for use in the ASUV Program:
How to move material from my ASUV Vehicle to my booth on the show floor:
• ASUV available times and dates. If your show is not listed, please contact your Show Manager to request the available times and dates for your event's ASUV.
ASUV Frequently Asked Questions
Hand Carry Items Option – From Parking Lot
• After you have parked your vehicle in one of McCormick Place’s Parking Lots, you may walk your items to the Exhibit area. You may hand carry your items or utilize a non-motorized, non-hydraulic hand truck or dolly to transport your items from your vehicle to the Exhibit area. There is no additional cost besides the daily parking fee to use this option.
Would you like to take our survey?
This survey is anonymous. If you have questions, please use our Contact Us form.