McCormick Place Technology Services Department provides dedicated Internet access at a variety of speeds (refer to the Internet and Telecommunications Ordering Guide).
• Once connected, you have 24 hour access for the entire length of the show.
• All prices for internet services include the first connection to one point in your booth. Additional wiring to fan the main drops within your booth will be charged on a time and material basis.
• Services are digital and delivered by Ethernet based connectivity using Category 5 wiring with RJ45 terminated ends.
• Exhibitors must supply a computer with an Ethernet NIC (network interface card), have TCP/IP installed and an internet browser.
• There are no firewalls or filtering on our connection to the Internet.
• Make sure you have up-to-date anti-virus software installed on your computer and consider the use of a firewall.
• All internet prices are flat rate; no per minute usage of connection charges are applied.
• Do remember to order appropriate electrical service.
• The State of Illinois and City of Chicago require a telecommunications tax on all internet service.