A conventional order is an order in which you pay for the costs of your utility services when ordered and are billed on event site for the costs of labor, equipment and materials required for installation and removal of your booth utilities.
A complete order contains all the following elements:
• Completed Utility Service Order Form
• Completed Floor Plan Template
• Full and proper payment
Depending on when you place your order, there are 2 rate options:
• Advance Rates apply when your complete order and payment are received by us on or before the McCormick Place Exhibitor and Technical Services Department Utility deadline date, typically 14 days prior to the first move-in day. This can save you up to 50% on your charges!
• Standard Rates apply to:
• Late Orders – received after the deadline date.
• Partial Orders – received without full payment or floor plans.
• On-Site Orders – received once you have arrived at McCormick Place OR
you find that you need to change a previous order.