Welcome to Chicago's McCormick Place, the premier convention facility in North America. Located just minutes from downtown Chicago, McCormick Place attracts close to 3 million visitors each year. McCormick Place is comprised of four state-of-the-art buildings: the North and South Buildings, the West Building and Lakeside Center. Together, they form what many consider to be the economic engine that powers the entire convention and tradeshow industry. McCormick Place is committed to creating a great experience for every person, every time!
By The Numbers
The size and versatility of McCormick Place are impressive:
• 2.6 million sq. ft. of exhibit halls
• 1.3 million square feet all on one level
• 170 meeting rooms
• 600,000 square feet of meeting room space
• 6 ballrooms, 2 of which are the largest in the city
• Assembly seating for 18,000 people
• 4,249 seat theater (Arie Crown)
• 3 theaters seating 300 each
• Ceiling heights up to 50 feet
• Easy access to 5,800 parking spaces
In addition, an expansive series of pedestrian promenades and sky bridges link the entire campus. The Grand Concourse connecting South and North and the Central Concourse in West are also locations for retail shops, cafes, restaurants and other visitor amenities.
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is the only hotel connected to McCormick Place. The facility easily answers the hotel needs of event organizers by offering 1268 renovated sleeping rooms, sweeping Chicago skyline and Lake Michigan views, Hyatt Grand Beds & Plug Panels, 6 restaurants including In Room Dining, and additional meeting and event space